Sunday, September 27, 2009

MUSE: The question of the cuffed sweater

So, I gots me a brand new sweater. Picked it up for not cheap at Macy's yesterday. It fits well, if-I-do-say-so myself.

But, alas, as with everything good and holy in this world--there is something wrong!

I'm not sure about the cuffs on the sweater. Or the wrist area, or whatever. I think it looks girly!

When I wear it: my walk to the store, becomes a "prance to the shop." My cold becomes "the sniffles" and anyone wearing a sports jersey seems to look at me and, just a little, smirk.


Or it's all in my head. Regardless, if my deluisions/observations continue through the next few days. My brand new, nice, Macy's bought sweater may become closet padding.


And to think... there are some people in African don't have sweaters...

No comments: